Job provided by Job Paths 4 U
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you compassionate, caring and committed?
My client is looking for someone who has excellent communication skills and the ability to lead and work well within a team sometimes under pressure, for their friendly residential care home in Stourbridge.
My client believes in providing high quality care where people are looked after with the utmost dignity and respect.
They believe there strength lies in the quality of the people they employ.
Are you keep to know more about this job? read on below..........
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the delivery of quality care, continually assessing residents needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life
- Take on accountability for the service ensuring compliance with all company polices and regulatory requirements, striving to maintain the best possible care rating
- Manage the financial effectiveness of the service, maintain budgets and seek to identify opportunities to increase profitability and reduce costs
- Take on active leadership role
- Developing your team, recruiting and developing the right people to grow the business
- NVQ/QCF level 5 in Leadership and Management or a higher equivalent qualification
- Evidence of leadership and management roles within a residential setting
- At least 4 years experience in a management roll
- Experienced and skilled in dealing with all aspects of a CQC registered Manager
Salary: £26,500.00 to £28,000.00
Start Date: ASAP
Closing date: ASAP
Contact: Amandeep at Job Paths 4 U
Job Paths 4 U is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website.