Job provided by Workvine
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Support Workers Required
Full Time Part Time and Bank Contracts
We are looking for flexible, reliable and compassionate support workers to work with adults with learning disabilities and complex needs within supported living and on an outreach basis.
- As a support worker you must be able to:
- Promote the principles of ordinary living and equal opportunities.
- Enable people to make choices, remain central to all decisions, living as independently as possible and maximise their potential.
- Assist with day to day living tasks such as personal care, cooking, cleaning, shopping and community presence.
- You must be able to work alone and as part of a team on a rota basis to include nights and weekends.
- Have good communication and listening skills.
- Have the ability to produce brief reports.
- Have the desire to hep and motivate others.
- Ability to demonstrate the values and beliefs required to make a difference to peoples lives.
- Permanent contracts and guaranteed hours
- Fixed rotas and flexible working patterns
- Free full training provided with opportunities to complete further diplomas in Health and Social Care.
- Employee of the month scheme
- Overtime available
- Local work.
Pay Scale up to £15472 pro rata
Please apply online to be considered for the Support Worker role.
Previous applicants need not apply.