Job provided by Eden Scott
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Software consultancy who provide the very best in bespoke software solutions across a variety of market sectors, are looking to recruit a experienced Developer, Senior & Lead C#/.Net Developers.
Their clients demand they stay at the cuttingedge: they design complex businesscritical systems, ranging from sophisticated graphical research analysis tools through to backoffice settlement platforms.
You will have the opportunity to work directly with clients through the full software lifecycle. The work is interesting and challenging and you will be working to a very high standard with some very smart people.
In addition to having a strong background in C# / .NET development and experience in enterprise scale web development, you will have:
- A relevant degree (involving some computer science) from a reputable university
- Has C# or .NET experience and OO design skills (including design patterns)
- Has experience developing enterprise scale applications using C# or .NET including automated testing and agile methodology
- a team player and selfmotivated
In addition, candidates with experience of web technologies such as HTML5, or a desire to learn them, would be of interest.
Consultancy experience and involvement in an opensource project would also be advantageous.
Highly competitive salary and benefits package, including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday per year, growing with length of service up to 30 days
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Professional development opportunities
In addition, they will offer the following:
- Occasional travel to clients in London, New York and Europe
- A wide variety of technologies and platforms including web and mobile
- The opportunity to work with some of the best developers in the region
The role is very hands on and at least 90% of your time will be spent developing software.