Job provided by Kingdom Services Group Limited
Share this job on social:
About the job
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Static Security Support Officer to join Kingdom Services Group Ltd, working at a site in Bedford.
In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
Shift Pattern: Various hours and shifts per week as required, Days, Nights & Weekends. Days 06.00 - 18.00 / Nights 18.00 - 06.00.
Person specification: To be considered for this position, you will need:
· A valid SIA Licence; or applied for
· A full five year checkable employment history;
· Industry experience and background;
· Own transport preferred but not essential
· Clear and effective written and verbal communication;
· Able to produce effective reports and maintain effective records;
· Customer focused;
· An enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible approach;
· Ability to work in a team, but also on own initiative;
· Enthusiastic and willing to develop new skills;
· IT skills
Responsibilities: The Security Officer will be required to:
- Ensuring all customer security requirements are met in line with site assignment instructions;
- Conducting patrols to ensure customer premises, stock and staff are safe;
- Dealing with site staff and visitors in a professional manner;
- Assisting any conflict resolution;
- Completing any necessary paperwork and reporting'
- Protect the image of high profile client and Kingdom;
- Supervise and control site access;
- Conduct regular site patrols;
- Where appropriate and trained act as incident first responder.