Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you looking for your next big career move?
Are you passionate about working with SEN children?
Randstad Education is looking for a talented SENCO to work at a school in Lambeth.
You must be qualified and have previous experience in a relevant role.
If you meet these criteria, then get in touch today before someone else snaps up this great opportunity!
*Free training, both online and onsite
*Onsite canteen with hot food
*ReferaFriend scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
*Career development opportunities
*Supportive and outgoing colleagues
- Incredibly rewarding career
- Provide effective leadership, support and management in order to build and maintain an effective team, which continually enhances the quality of provision for SEND
- Represent the school at DSPL meetings, panel meetings, ENF cluster groups, SENCo cluster meetings and other SEND events
- Support and lead class teachers in making reasonable adjustments within the classroom to support individual needs as appropriate
- Meet with parents of SEND children on a termly basis to discuss needs, provision and targets
- SEN experience
- SENCO Qualification
- DBS certificate
- Willing to encourage children to succeed
- A caring and patient personality
- A passion for SEN
If this sounds like you, you have got to press Apply Now! Get in touch and you could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!