Part Time Revenues Controller
£19,500pa plus company benefits
An international well known company whose head office is in Milton Keynes are actively recruiting accounts professionals for a permanent part time (29 hours per week) role offering a salary of £19,500pa.
The successful candidate must be highly organised with excellent computer skills including excel at an intermediate level. You will be working as part of a close team handling very sensitive and confidential accounts so a full enhanced DBS check will need to be completed.
- Act as general referral point covering all aspects of Revenue Management.
- Accurate and timely reconciliations of bank accounts ( No: 1 Account )
- Ensure timely resolution of all bank queries and unreconciled items associated.
- Work closely with the clients to provide support and guidance, to improve the collection of fees due and the allocation / reconciliation of funds resulting.
- Maintain reporting for department on rotational basis.
- Provide Weekly /monthly reporting of outstanding balances against targets per client.
- Track progress, monitor and support the collection of all fees, escalating any areas of concern to the Revenue Manager.
- Support the UK Finance team in the month end reporting of debtors.
- Review and Monitor all payment plans reporting any concerns to the Revenue Manager Immediately.
- Provide accurate information to the Senior Manager's to assist in decision making.
- Monitor compliance with the new Payment Method Policy including the late payment fee.
- Work with 3rd party debt collections agents, to drive increased collections.
- Monitor 3rd party costs to ensure that these are appropriate and authorised providing information to the Revenue Manager to allow accurate forecasting of future costs.
- Ad hoc requests/projects that are within the capabilities of the role.
- Provide support to the wider team, cash and banking team in particular.
- Support 'one off special payments' on a rotational basis.
- Ensure Petty Cash returns are prepared on a monthly basis and reconciled.
- Resolve any banking queries and ensure un-cleared items are kept to a minimum.
- Code and process banking transactions into the accounting system.
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong reporting skills
- Strong communication skills
- A flexible approach
- A driven, motivated and no nonsense approach
- Drive and determination to overcome obstacles
- Experience of working with colleagues to achieve related goals
- Strong manipulation of data skills in an office or related environment
Posted 143 days ago