£400 - £401 per day +
A Business Analyst is required for a 6 month contract based in Cheshire. Their preference is a Business Analyst who understands local authority procedures and ideally has worked in a Families and Wellbeing capacity. Please note this role is inside IR35.
- Analysis. Usefully analyse information and use it to determine a better future state. This visioning the future based on evidence of the as is is really important to us. They test this at interview.
- Ability to work at pace and add value quickly evidence of this in other projects.
- Benefits identification (ideally BAs having experience of defining cashable savings) again they ask how they would approach this at interview.
System implementation experience good understanding of software development and in particular ability to work effectively as part of an Agile team.
- Strong Families and Wellbeing
- Social Care software experience (LiquidLogic or Frameworki)
- Strong Business Analyst skills ASIS TOBE
- Business Analyst skills in Transformation
Day Rate £400 per day (Inside IR35) Length 6 Months Location Greater Manchester
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy Registered office 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom Partnership Number OC387148 England and Wales
Posted 136 days ago