Job provided by Kingdom Services Group Limited
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Gatehouse/ Static Security Officer to join Kingdom Services Group Ltd.
This is a permanent site working 3 days, 3 nights, 3 off.
05.00 - 17.00
17.00 - 05.00
· To apply for this role you must have a valid SIA Licence or applied for
· A full five year checkable employment history
This is a physical role requiring the applicant to conduct patrols by foot and to work in a busy Gatehouse operating the Weighbridge.
· Protect the sites property and employees against loss or damage caused by fire, theft, flood or accident.
· Ensure that only authorised persons are granted site access.
· Controlling access and egress of vehicles, cranes and abnormal loads in accordance with Site Instructions (SI's).
· Operating the Weighbridge as per Local Operating Procedures (LOP's).
· Patrolling by foot as directed by the SI's.
· Monitoring CCTV and reacting in accordance with LOP's, SI's and ICO guidelines.
· Undertaking other duties as required, these may be outside your normal duties but will be required to ensure the efficient and safe operation of the business.
· Must project a confident and helpful image at all times.
· To report to the Client and Kingdom, matters regarding Health and Safety.
· SIA Licence or applied for
· First Aid at Work - course attendance mandatory