Job provided by Manpower
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Hermes is a reputable, well known parcel delivery company. They currently have great opportunities for Parcel Sorters/Warehouse Operatives to join their team based in Avonmouth.
As a Warehouse Operative, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Pick and pack orders, which will include lifting heavy items
- Load and unload vehicles
- Ensure scanning compliance of all stock, with accurate use of the hand held terminal
- Keep your work area clean and tidy, and maintain high levels of health and safety
- Maintain regular contact and ensure any issues are communicated
- Operate machinery (only when trained to do so)
The ideal candidate will be flexible with working times, and available for shifts at short notice. Youll also work well in a fastpaced environment as part of a team, and will be driven to achieve the job targets youre set.
Successful candidates can expect competitive rates of pay from £9.00 per hour, discounts with several national companies (please see following link for full details) ######.###/staticpages/10332/manpowerextras/ and paid holiday.
As a parcel sorter you will need to be physically fit as there is a lot of manual work involved.
Immediate starts are available for the successful candidates; experience is not essential as training will be given.