Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager
Watford, Hertfordshire, England
£45k - 55k per year
This opportunity is a fantastic chance for a forward-thinking, ambitious and dynamic HSEQ professional to join a progressive organisation whom work throughout the UK and are looking to expand Globally, having built an enviable reputation for the quality of service with a range of Blue Chip clients. The Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager will have the flexibility and autonomy to continually improve compliance and HSEQ functions across the business. You will also be responsible for maintaining and implementing new processes and polices, auditing to OHSAS and ISO standards, health and safety reporting to the board and have responsibility for all HSEQ aspects of the organisation.
The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager will:
* · Be NEBOSH General Certificate qualified minimum
* · Have experience within heavy industry (Civils, Construction, Groundworks, Utilities)
* · Have audited management systems to OHSAS and ISO standards
* · Have an understanding and knowledge of CDM and associated responsibilities
* · Be a proactive solution-finder able to influence at all levels of an organisation.
In return, the successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager will be offered a salary of up to £45-55k plus Car and Package. This is an urgent requirement therefore if you are interested in this position please follow the link to apply!
Posted 24 days ago