Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Multi Drop Delivery Driver
Location: Tamworth (B78 1BF)
Salary: £21300 (Rise to £22300 after 6 months)
Job Type: Full- time
Recognised globally for its service excellence, on-time delivery capabilities and professional service providers, Crouch Logistics works alongside one of the world's largest package delivery company's. As a Multi-drop Driver, you'll be the face of our company in well-known branded vehicles, collecting and delivering time-sensitive packages throughout the day. It's a crucial role and one that makes our service unique. You will need excellent organisational skills to plan and prioritise your daily workload. You will work 48 hours per week plus overtime as and when required to meet operational requirements.
Responsibilities of the Multi Drop Delivery Driver:
- Complete daily safety checks of the Company vehicle
- Complete multiple deliveries and collections of packages that can weigh up to 35kg's
- Prioritise workload to ensure time commitments are met
- Check for 'cash on delivery' packages and ensure all monies are collected
- Ensure correct completion of paperwork
- Expected to comply with Policy Code and appearance guidelines
- Accurate recording of working and driving hours to comply with road transport regulations
- To project a high-quality image both internally and externally and provide the highest quality service to our customers at all times.
Requirements of the Multi Drop Delivery Driver:
- A minimum of 2 years driving experience needed
- Ideal candidates must hold a full driving licence
- Some experience in a similar work environment would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service experience would be an advantage
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Flexible working approach as overtime will be required
- Be a good team player with the ability to work on own initiative and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- Flexible, friendly and enthusiastic attitude.
- Applicants must be Aged 25 or over.
- Applicants must hold a current UK or EU Passport.
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this Multi Drop Delivery Driver then please apply now!