Lawyer – Residential Conveyancing
£25000 - £45000 per annum
Lexcel and QCS accredited firm in West Yorkshire seeks a talented Residential Conveyancing Lawyer on a permanent, full or part time basis.
A unique opportunity has now arisen for a lawyer who possesses experience in residential conveyancing to join our client’s thriving practice located in the Wakefield area. The successful lawyer will be self-motivated with the ability to manage a caseload of residential conveyancing matters with minimal supervision.
Responsibilities • Re-mortgages • Shared ownership • Transfers of equity • New builds • Help to buy • Sales and purchases • Leasehold and freehold property • Liaising with clients and other professionals involved in property transactions • Participating in business development and marketing activities
The Candidate • Applications are encouraged from solicitors, legal executives, licenced conveyancers and paralegals • Experience in residential conveyancing is essential for this role • Ability to manage your own caseload with minimal supervision • Be a strong team player with the accompanying ability to work individually under your own initiative • Excel in communication both verbally and written
The Firm Our client is an innovative and progressive, multi-accredited practice based in West Yorkshire. The firm is staffed by a team of legal professionals who are experts in their chosen fields, committed to offering first-class services to clients in areas including family, conveyancing, private client, personal injury and more. Due to this dedication, the firm has obtained a loyal and growing client base, and is now recruiting for a Residential Conveyancing Lawyer to join their practice located in Wakefield area.
Lawyer - Residential Conveyancing
For further details of this Residential Conveyancing Lawyer vacancy, please contact Charlotte on 01954 208 061 quoting reference C04575961.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
- By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
- By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
- Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
- To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
- As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Address: Please see our website for details
Posted 19 days ago