Job provided by 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Title: H&S Advisor Tech to Grad Scheme
Salary: £25,000 £30,000 with competitive travel allowance
We are Citation. We are far from your average service provider as our colleagues bring their great personalities to work, not just their policies! (If you dont know who we are, google us. Were one of the top 100 companies in the UK to work for with an industryleading client retention rate and thousands of very happy customers Our 5* Trustpilot and Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!)
We are really proud of our leading engagement and retention rates, it is what has enabled our doubledigit growth every year for the last 6 years and it is core to our business strategy. As we scale for further growth across the group, we want our already amazing H&S team to be even better.
Thats where you come in.
Citation have decided that in addition to bringing on board highly experienced consultants, we also want to assist people out there who are screaming for a chance in health and safety. This scheme will take onboard TechIOSH level candidates and over a set period develop you, via the NCRQ Diploma in Applied Health and Safety, to reach GradIOSH status.
The scheme, which is in its 3rd successful year, continues to live up to its industry leading reputation. Not only have we developed H&S professionals, we have massively improved both our NPS scores from clients and had a huge impact on our employee engagement.
What is the programme and is this too good to be true?
During this programme you will spend time at our fabulous head office in Wilmslow, learning from our technical content and helpline teams.
Alongside this you will have the exposure to field consultancy working alongside several of our competent and brilliant H&S Consultants.
- You will have dedicated consultants in your local area to learn from and shadow who are fully bought into your personal development and ultimately want you to succeed.
- With a team of over 60 H&S consultants nationally you will be joining and be surrounded by a knowledgeable and friendly team.
- You will receive a travel allowance to help with the travelling, which increases as your field time increases.
- We understand what its like to balance studying and working fulltime, so we flex your diary and workload accordingly to help you achieve those key milestones.
- There is a role for you once you pass your qualification, there is no need to worry about looking for somewhere else to put your newfound knowledge into practice we will have a portfolio of clients just for you.
Once out of the programme, the support doesnt stop there! At GradIOSH status, we will place you into our IPD/CPD programme and support you to achieve CMIOSH status whist working as a H&S Field Consultant. There is also the potential, in light of the group companies, to further your development by becoming a fire or training specialist.
What do we need from you?
What we want from you is your desire to progress in health and safety in a role where your technical skills are important but so is your personality. We ask that you work hard alongside our teams who are itching to see you progress to achieve the Diploma as efficiently as possible. You will have a dedicated Training and Development Manager who will be responsible for your welfare and that you have everything you need to progress, having been through the programme themselves they understand whats involved.
Recruiting for 2019 across various locations, what are you waiting for? Apply now and dont run the risk of missing this opportunity.