Audio Secretary Watford Competitive Salary Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen, working as a Audio Secretary for a leading claims handling company in Watford.
To qualify for the role you must have previous experience working as a Secretary.
The Duties and Responsibilities:
- Audio typing; typing accurately and quickly and updating database as typing is undertaken
- Answering calls and relaying messages to the appropriate claims handler
- Work as part of a team to enable the achievement of the Companys strategic plan
- Work to agreed deadlines to aid efficient support to the Company
- Maintaining files, data integrity forms and database
- General Administration
- General office duties and assistance to colleagues
- Previous experience working as a Secretary
- Good computer skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Fast and accurate audio typing
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Educated to a minimum to the equivalent of 5 GCSEs or above
- Able to organise own time and prioritise work
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of the insurance and loss adjusting industry is desirable
If you have the skills required to the role please APPLY through the link below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 140 days ago