IT Support Engineer
Nantgarw, Rhondda Cynon Taff
£0.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Flexi hours, Good holidays, Travel
Up to £30,000p/a + company benefits (DOE)
An exciting opportunity has become available to join a renowned and highly regarded international security company based in Nantgarw.
You will be responsible for supporting systems builds and hardware installations across UK and European sites.
As an IT Support Engineer your main responsibilities are as follows:
* Configure network services
* Install and configure Linux and Windows systems
* Ability to install hardware and drivers
The ideal IT Support Engineer will possess some, if not all, of the following attributes:
* Knowledge of Linux & Windows
* Willingness to travel
* Experience in configuring Raid systems
* Basic SQL databases querying
If this role sounds right for you and youd like to know more then please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV.
Posted 8 days ago