Job provided by Zoek
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Our clients are a well-established international construction consultancy with offices based throughout the UK and Europe. As they continue to expand, they are currently looking to recruit an experienced Cost Manager to join their commercial team in Central London.
They are looking for someone to undertake all pre and post contract cost management duties on a range of new build and refurbishment projects. You will be preparing early feasibility cost estimates, advising clients on adding value to their projects, procurement and post contract cost control. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading consultancy and gain experience across a range of sectors including industrial, commercial, residential and retail.
In return, they're offering a competitive salary plus package including discretionary bonus, car allowance, private medical insurance, company pension and more with excellent ongoing training and career developments prospects.
- MRICS qualified
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role
- BSc Quantity Surveying degree
- Experience on projects ranging from £500k to £30m
- Experience of pre and post contract cost management
- Excellent Excel and report writing skills
- Ideally experience using specialist costing software such as CostX
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Full UK drivers licence