Job provided by Interquest Group
Share this job on social:
About the job
Enterprise Solutions Architect
Are you an Enterprise Solutions Architect looking to progress your career? Would you like to join a global leading company? Do you want to make a difference and lead the future in a large organisation, Well look no further, the perfect opportunity is right in front of you!!
Purpose of the role?
We are looking for someone with the cross understanding of what they can do with the customer, someone with an internal understanding of 3rd parties and technologies. This person should come from a tech background and focus on customer needs. They will have functional conversations with customers with the aim to turn this into technological requirements.
- A customer facing role so we need someone that is comfortable working with senior stakeholders and CIOs. Skills Required
- Due to his/her expertise and customer relationship, they will build the central interface for Voice of Customer and Road mapping with in house teams whilst supporting on the account planning where the an internal tem will own the penetration for the introduction of new technology and associated services, displacing existing vendors.
- Previous experience as a Chief Architect, Chief Technology Officer where he/she owned the solution lifecycle for existing and new technology
- Able to demonstrate of leading & managing teams within a matrix environment
- Typically is certified in one or more Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (EAF) such as TOGAF, Zachman
- Able to demonstrate significant experience in wide variety of technologies
Based in any office location they have work wide! With competitive salaries and healthy benefits! Apply now for immediate consideration and more info. #####@######.###