Job provided by Luton Bennett
Share this job on social:
About the job
Temporary Works Engineer / Senior Area Manager
£35,000 to £45,000 + Competitive Car Allowance + Excellent Pension + Private Medical + Benefits
Design Engineer (Temporary Works and Formwork Design) for an international engineering specialist in the construction and infrastructure sector. This is a critical role for the company supporting the engineering manager and providing mentoring and leadership for a small team of engineers.
The successful candidate MUST have had experience preparing designs for temporary works schemes and excavations and have previous leadership or mentoring experience. You will also have some experience of using AutoCAD as a design package to produce technical drawings. Candidates from industries such as Construction or Steelworks would be an excellent fit although other industries will be considered with relevant experience.
The company employs passionate engineers and really values its reputation on the market, so candidates with good communication skills and have worked in previous customer facing positions would be a good fit.
- Senior Area Management working closely with the engineering team
- Prepare and design of temporary works schemes
- Continuous development and mentoring of a small team
- Design Engineer (Temporary Works and Formwork Design)
- Proficient using AutoCAD to produce technical drawings
- Previous experience in structural or environmental sites, steelworks or similar