Bank Domestic Assistant
Southport, Merseyside, England
£8.50 - 8.50 per hour
We don't just talk about putting employees first. We know that Priory wouldn't exist without their combined energy, expertise and effort. So we invest heavily in training, provide first-class support, promote collaborative teamwork and give everyone on our team the opportunities and resources to achieve their full potential.
Cleveland House is a 32-bedded care home for men and women with a learning disability or acquired brain injury. We provide ongoing maintenance therapies for longer stay patients in need of long-term care and support.
This facility has four separate specialist service areas for people who may have a variety of physical disabilities as well as either acquired brain injury, learning disability, or mental illness associated with conditions such as epilepsy or sensory impairment.
Within the complex, two specialised areas are dedicated to people with acquired brain injury or progressive neurological conditions, including those with long-term physical disability.
Ensures that all catering stock and equipment is correctly stored and accounted for in
accordance with the company's Assured Safe Catering standards.
Delivers meals and other catering supplies to various areas within the unit in a timely and
Under direction, assists with the basic preparation of food items.
Ensures all cleaning within the kitchen, catering and servery areas (as appropriate) is
completed in a timely and efficient manner and complies with the company's Assured Safe
- Assisting in providing the highest standard of cleanliness within the hospital
- Assisting in the provision of a professional housekeeping service within the hospital
- Cleaning and maintaining all allocated areas
- Cleaning and maintaining the fixtures, fittings and furnishings and reporting any defects arising
- Ensuring that all areas are adequately stocked with supplies and that the stock control systems in place are adhered to
- Assisting team leaders when and where necessary
- Assisting the Hotel Services Manager when and where necessary
- Ensuring the correct chemicals are used along with the correct dosage system
- Ensuring good practices of Health & Safety are carried out, including COSHH
- Ability to work as part of a team and a mature outlook together with a flexible approach is essential
- No qualifications necessary but some previous experience within a similar setting is desirable
We want to invest in you and your future! Find out about our career pathways:
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Posted 18 days ago