Job provided by Webrecruit
Share this job on social:
About the job
Brighton, East Sussex
£30,000 basic with an OTE of £40,000
IS THIS YOU?
Our client is looking for a highly motivated, passionate Store Manager to develop and manage their Brighton store. As an experienced Store Manager, you will continue to create a positive environment for your showroom, your team and customers alike.
You will display all the values of a true leader, this is more than leading by example, it is about challenging the norm, thinking out of the box to build your people and grow their sales. Part of being a Store Manager means you have the tenacity to want to be the best, you will expect the best from your team, whilst supporting them through coaching and training to be the best too.
You will actively show passion for all aspects of the business. Our client’s brand is important to them, as are their people and customers. Treat their people with respect and ensure they care about our client’s brand, inspiring them to do the same for their customers. Customers pay the bills, so our client treats them like guests in their own home! You will be expected to work Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays. No doubt, you will want to work them as these will be your stores highest sales/footfall days.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Previous experience in a similar role and environment
- Grounded and honest Manager who positively encourages their team to succeed
- Proven track record of delivering success within the sales arena
- Passionate about achieving high quality service
- Confident, clear communication and the ability to show empathy without being disingenuous
- Focused on achieving targets, taking personal responsibility for your team
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU.
- £30,000 basic salary with an OTE £40,000
- Weekly pay roll, always helps when those unexpected bills come in
- Opportunity to win incentives..who wouldn’t like an all-inclusive holiday to Barbados in December
- Pre Sales close down the team works hard from Boxing Day in the Christmas Sales so they close ALL STORES for the week prior to Christmas
- High street discounts, cinema ticket offers, childcare vouchers and much more
- Induction, sales and ongoing training in state of the art academies
- Opportunities for career growth, whether this is being promoted or giving you the skills to be an even better YOU
- Free parking
- 28 days’ holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Birthday day off
- Finally, the chance to work with great people, brilliant products and the fastest growing furniture brand in the UK
Opening times are Monday to Friday from 9am to 8pm, Saturday from 9am to 6pm and Sunday from 10.30am to 5pm (10:30 am - 11:00 am viewing only).
To apply for the role of Store Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Store Manager, Furniture Store Manager, Branch Manager, Sales Supervisor, Sales Team Leader, Retail Store Manager, Retail Manager, Sales.