Share this job on social:
About the job
We are on the lookout for a
QA Engineer to join a well regarded team based in
Your responsibility will be ensuring the quality of software releases and forging solid automation strategy going forward.
This is offering a competitive
salary (up to £50,000) with great benefits and great location.
This a brief overview of the
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and wellstructured test plans and test cases
- Identify, record, thoroughly document and track bugs
- Performing thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Liaise with internal teams (developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Estimating, prioritising, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
- Tracking quality assurance metrics
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools and champion our automation process moving forward
- Set up test environments and generate test data
- Technical experience as a QA
- Comfortable in a Linux environment
- Familiarity with databases/big data stores a plus
Please provide an updated CV to
Darren Amador and call
######to discuss further.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy Registered office 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom Partnership Number OC387148 England and Wales