Service Manager Learning Disabilities
Motherwell, North Lanarkshire
Salary: £28,000 £35,000 (Dependent on experience)
Are you seeking your next career move in the care sector? My client has a requirement for an experienced Service Manager to join their team for services in North Lanarkshire.
As Service Manager you will be able to demonstrate strategy, vision, exceptional leadership skills, a track record of managing and developing services and a commitment to continuous improvement.
The successful candidate will be required to effectively and efficiently manage the resources available to ensure people experience exceptional personcentred care.
You will take a lead role in future development of the service and will be required to prepare, plan and implement operational plans and controls in line with the SSSC Codes of Practice, the new Health and Social Care Standards and the companys policies and procedures.
* Experience in a social care management role is essential, in particular with Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities and Challenging Behaviour
* Knowledge of legal, regulatory and policy requirements relating to the social care setting
* Detailed understanding of risk management
* Experience of working with budgets
* Strong leadership skills
* Hold a registered Managers award (SVQ level 4 with Leadership and Management Award) or equivalent (or working towards)
* Registered with the SSSC or be eligible to become registered
* Full Driving Licence
The successful candidate will have effective communication, leadership, coaching and mentoring skills. They will be responsible for working with both internal and external partners including regulators, other healthcare professionals and family members. He or she will also be committed to personcentred planning, supporting positive risk taking and best practice for individual reviews.
A full driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential.
If you would like to know more about this role click Apply and we will get in touch! (Agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 4 days ago