Lounge Host/Hostess - LHR
Lounge Host/Hostess - Heathrow Airport
We are currently recruiting for the following exciting vacancy:-
Lounge Host/Hostess to work at Heathrow Airport. Temporary, Temporary to Permanent and Permanent positions available.
The position involves -
- To provide a silver service to all guests who visit the lounge
- Setting and clearing tables
- Stocking and clearing food and beverages (including alcohol) from the buffets
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time
- To ensure high standards are maintained with the lounge and food presentation at all time
- Liaising with Chefs directly to assist with any special requirements
- To represent the company at a high standard at all times
- To greet and welcome guests in the lounge with a high level of customer service
- Actively looking at ways to assist guests
- Adhere to the company uniform policy at all times
37.5 hour working week with extra hours/overtime as and when required, including weekends and bank holidays when your shift pattern dictates
Working a mix of early, mid and late shifts. Shift starting times are 04:00, 06:00, 09:00, 12:00 and 14:30. Total flexibility is required when working at the airport.
You will normally be 8 hour with a 30 minute break on a 5 on 2 of shift pattern. You may be required to work other shift patterns such as 4 on 4 off, 5 on 3 off etc. These will be advised to you in advance.
As this is a Temporary to Permanent role you will be paid a rate of GBP9.00 per hour whilst you are working for First Choice Staff as a temporary member of staff, once taken on as a permanent member of staff the Salary is GBP18,720.
Free food is provided for your lunch break and once perm you will receive a uniform, access to a work place nursery, free parking, cycle to work scheme along with holidays and pension scheme.
You must complete any training in full without missing any shifts and be aware that your employment is subject to successful completion of any training and the ability to acquire an airside pass within a reasonable time scale (maximum 2 months)
Posted 139 days ago