£16000.00 - £16500.00 per annum
Our client is reputable legal firm who are looking to add to their office support team. You will be apart of a collaborative and hardworking team who support the fee earners of the firm with daily administrative duties such as filing, archiving, mail sorting and much more!
The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working within a busy environment and working towards deadlines in a process driven role.
Some of your duties may include
* Opening and distribution of incoming mail
* Collection and preparation of outgoing mail
* Providing advice to staff members on the most appropriate method of mail delivery including organising couriers and doing hand deliveries
* Faxing, scanning and copying documents in accordance with the instructions provided
* Scanning to iManage for all departments
* Distribution and tracking of unreferenced mail
* Ordering office supplies and stationery
* Archiving and retrieval of files to and from storage
* Distribution of cheques
* General maintenance of all MDFs including paper refills, IT support and supply orders
* Updating of library materials
* Other ad hoc duties as required such as booking taxis, liaising with shredding suppliers etc
You will have..
* A Methodical approach to work with good organisational skills and able to work to demanding time scales
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Team player
* Self motivated
* Previous experience working in an office environment is desirable not essential as full training will be given
If this job meets your skills and requirements then please dont hesitate and apply today! Interviews will be held within the next 2 weeks.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 84 days ago