Share this job on social:
About the job
We are seeking an enthusiastic newly-qualified or soon-to-qualify Mental Health Staff Nurse seeking to start their career within our client's Medium-Secure U nit situated just four miles north east of York in the village of Stockton on the Forrest.
This is a full-time role but we are also intersted in hearing from applicants seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity
Our client is a major provider of UK independent mental health care.
Set within a Grade Two listed country house dating back to 1800, this hospital provides p rogrammes that support patients with mental health and/or personality disorders are focused towards those who; require self-harm reduction, need support with violent behaviour and present with offence-specific behaviours.
A Registered Mental Health Nurse with, or soon to be eligible for full NMC registration.
Up-to-date knowledge of the Mental Health Act.
A genuine desire to develop further into a Medium-Secure setting
Further benefits working for this employer are:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and your Birthday as a special extra days leave
- Contribution to your NMC registration fee
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- Sick Pay and Enhanced maternity pay in line with the NHS
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work and salary sacrifice scheme assisting you with the purchase of a new car
- SMART Childcare Vouchers and company pension
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Mental Health Nursing, Allied Health and Psychology staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of Mental Health roles places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of the Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit www ######.###
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.