Job provided by Vision for Education
Share this job on social:
About the job
Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teaching Assistant (TA) - Stockton-on-Tees - £59.15 per day (PAYE)
Vision for Education are looking to recruit a Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teaching Assistant (TA) to join our successful supply register. Vision for Education are working closely with large primary school in Stockton to appoint an experienced Level 3 Teaching Assistant (TA) to become part of their growing team.
The ethos of the school is based around teamwork involving staff, children, parents and governors, and is focused on promoting a culture of respect and high expectations. This is a happy environment where children feel safe and supported, but who are challenged to meet their full potential through high but realistic expectations. It is imperative that the successful candidate has the ability to work well in a team environment and can build strong and lasting relationships with children, staff and parents. This Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teaching Assistant (TA) will be able to work positively and effectively as a member of this forward thinking Key Stage 1 (KS1) team.
The successful Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teaching Assistant (TA) will be expected to work within a fast-paced Key Stage 1 (KS1) team. The chosen candidate must be passionate about enhancing the lives of the children in their care and act as a positive role model at all times. Experience of working in Key Stage 1 (KS1) is vital. This is a warm and friendly school that is keen to offer support where needed. NQT's are welcome to apply.
As a Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teaching Assistant (TA) you must:
- Be passionate about working with children.
- Support the values and aims of the school.
- Be a positive role model for the children in your care.
- Be willing to work as part of a team.
- Encourage good behaviour and respect between the children in your care.
Benefits of working for this school are:
- The opportunity to work in a school with a supportive leadership team.
- Access to CPD and training sessions free of charge.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have recent experience of working within Key Stage 1 (KS1).
- Hold at least a Level 3 Teaching Assistant (TA) qualification.
- Have a passion for education and furthering children's development.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.
If you are a Key Stage 1 (KS1) teaching assistant (TA) and think you may be suitable for the above post, please do not hesitate to contact Vision for Education on ##### ######, for a confidential chat.