Registered General Nurse for Care Home
One of the leading Healthcare Providers is currently seeking a Registered General Nurse to join one of their pristine Care Homes located in Cricklewood, London. The purpose-built home provides person centred nursing and social care for the elderly that are physically frail or have mental health conditions. They provide respite, physiotherapy and a separate dementia care unit within an aesthetically pleasing environment.
If you are successful for this role, you will receive a competitive salary of 16.50 per hour with great additional benefits such as a generous holiday allowance, free parking, pension scheme, childcare vouchers and many others.
As a Staff Nurse, you will be expected to prescribe, deliver and supervise the high standards of care the company prides itself with. You will be leading a care team, where you will promote rehabilitation and independence to improve the lives of the residents. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring the highest standards of care is given to the residents by assessing their needs and developing the service.
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet the service users changing physical, social and psychological needs
- Ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Liaising with visitors and other external stakeholders
- Ensuring a rigorous monitoring and recording practice is followed by documenting effectively
- Promoting and practicing high standards of nursing care and ensuring staff and shifts are supervised in an effective manner
- Supporting, guiding and teaching others in line with the NMC code
- Attending relevant meetings and monthly appraisals with the line manager
To be considered for this role you must be a qualified Registered General Nurse with a current registration with NMC.
Reference ID: 2720
Posted 140 days ago