Job provided by Randstad
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you a trustworthy and reliable Nursery Assistant? Would you like the opportunity to work in either nurseries or primary schools? If you live in the Flintshire area then this role could be a brilliant opportunity for you.
We are looking for Nursery Assistants to join our exclusive team in the Flintshire. This will be to work on a flexible ongoing basis either full or parttime; you can decide the days you want to work.
This role will benefit either a nursery assistant or someone who has worked in this setting previously.
The Ideal person will have:
- Experience in a similar role or child based environment
- A genuine passion to work with children in early life stages
- Helpful and flexible in approach to work
- Sound knowledge of Nursery Rhymes or Child Stories would be advantageous
- Able to keep children entertained
Below are your benefits
- Working with a supportive Nursery Nurse and SLT who really focuses on supporting their staff
- A competitive pay rate with the potential to rise upon performance and committed service
- Local, easily accessible places of work
- Potential for professional development
- Weekly pay You will be paid every Friday
- Work closely with one dedicated Consultant Only ever a phone call away
- Referral scheme You can earn £300 in shopping vouchers for every successful referral
Below are your responsibilities as a Nursery Assistant:
- Supervising children at play time
- Engaging children in learning and play activities
- Keeping and updating records
- Working with team members
- Maintaining a high standard of safeguarding
- Communicating with parents, carers and staff regarding any issues and developments
This opportunity to join our exclusive team of nursery assistants is not to be missed, if you feel your skill set matches what is required, apply now at the click of a button. We expect a vast amount of people to apply for this role, so do not let this opportunity pass you by send in your CV or call your local office for an informal chat in regards to this role or others we may have ##### ######.