R&D Engineer - Formula 1
Location - UK
Salary - Dependent on Experience
Pioneer Selection are currently working with a Formula 1 team that are offering an opportunity to join their Research and Development team as a R&D Engineer. The team are going through a period of change and will be pushing themselves further up the grid as they develop their facilities and team.
The team offer a very good salary package with a fantastic benefits package alongside it. The team have very genuine ambitions to push forward and constantly develop their performance making it a very exciting place for any engineer to go.
Main Responsibilities of a R&D Engineer:
This role will sit with the Research and Development department reporting directly into the Head of R&D. The role will see the individual working on a range of different components in a number of project based activities, components will include engine systems, suspension and Chassis Systems.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Steering future concepts in a variety of areas on the car.
* Working alongside the Design and aerodynamics team to test and develop various concepts.
* Develop new rigs and facilities to continually develop the performance of the car.
* Work with the rest of the R&D team to develop novel solutions to a variety of complex engineering problems.
* Use the CAD systems in place to draw complex engineering models.
Experience Required from a R&D Engineer:
* Great overall knowledge of Race Car Design and development.
* Initiative to follow their own ideas and push through concepts that will improve performance.
* Previous experience in Formula 1 or another high level Motorsport.
* Previous experience of working in Research and Development.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
Posted 31 days ago