£110 - £220 per day
Are you passionate about giving children the knowledge they will always need? Do you enjoy seeing children develop their skills and their passion for learning? This is the role for you!
We are looking for an innovative teacher with a passion for sharing their love teaching and learning with their pupils to work in Blackburn. We have jobs across the Blackburn area in multiple secondary schools varying from day to day or long term jobs.
If you cannot travel to Blackburn? We also have jobs across Lancashire so get in touch today!
* Free parking
* Free training, both online and onsite
* Onsite canteen with hot food
* ReferaFriend scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
Your responsibilities will include:
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in the structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils development
* Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
* QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* A drive to inspire the next generation
Sounds great, right? Apply today! Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lydia; you could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
Posted 31 days ago