Job provided by Appoint Group
Share this job on social:
About the job
Senior Pre-assessment Nurse
Salary up to £31,000 + benefits package
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse to join our multidisciplinary team in Bristol. We are focused on providing the best possible, personalised care to the people of Bristol, Bath, North and North East Somerset, and South Gloucestershire. Bristol has been named the best place to live in Britain in 2017 by the Sunday Times best places to live guide. In 2015 it was the European Green Capital and in 2017 Rough Guide included it in one of the top 10 cities to visit in the world. With two railway stations you can easily reach London, Swansea and Cardiff as well as taking advantage of services to Birmingham and the North East. You also benefit from being close to the M4 as well as Bristol Airport.
The site offers state of the art operating facilities with care provided by highly trained clinical professionals who are able to take advantage of some of the best training and development opportunities in healthcare. Relocation packages available.
- Supporting the team manager and lead nurse in the continued development of the outpatient and pre-assessment service.
- Collaborate with the medical staff to ensure the patients are medically cleared for surgery.
- Ensuring prompt action to resolve concerns of patients and their families.
- Supporting the outpatient lead by being visible and accessible to patients to offer assistance, advice and support when required.
Skills and Experience:
- Substantial experience at band 5 or equivalent in an acute surgical setting.
- Have taken an active role in promoting, developing and sustaining quality service delivery
- The ability to demonstrate evidence-based practice.
- Experience of service development in a clinical area.
- NMC Registered
Our hospital believe strongly that the patient is at the heart of everything we do, we provide excellent care and this is reflected with our support for our employees. We offer an environment where you will be free to do your best work and have many opportunities to further your education through additional training and development opportunities.
- 25 days annual leave
- 10 days sick leave
- Pension (2-5%)
- Life assurance (if enrolled in the pension scheme)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Shopping discounts portal
- Eye test vouchers
- Relocation package
- Employee referral scheme
If you are ready for a new challenge and relish the chance to become part of a successful, forward-thinking organisation then we would love to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV to #####@######.### or call ##### ######