Share this job on social:
About the job
Sheltered Complex - female Care Worker - £8.75 per hour
- Have you always wanted to work in care but felt being a non-driver held you back?
- Are you a community carer, support worker or personal carer, looking to work in the one complex rather than travelling daily?
If so, then our Sheltered Complex Care Worker roles may be just what you are looking for:
At Constance Care we are proud to be celebrating our 20 th anniversary and have some rewarding positions available now.
Our complex which is located in Giffnock, supports elderly people & adults with mental health, learning or physical support needs who require assistance while living in their own tenancies within the development, with continence care, domestic tasks, medication prompts, social/mobility support and much more.
Along with a kind & caring nature, applicants will need excellent time keeping, communication and interpersonal skills. As this position is within the one complex you are not required to drive and have access to a car like many home care roles, however this is desirable.
These positions are mainly Part Time working 2 x backshifts 3pm - 10.30pm per week plus alternate weekend split shifts or Part Time working a mix of days, backs or split shifts, potential for hours to lead to Full Time as the service grows.
In return for your commitment to this rewarding yet challenging role we offer:
- Variable or Guaranteed Hours Contracts*
- Competitive Pay Rates
- A truly rewarding career within an organisation who value their dedicated care staff
- Flexible working shift patterns.
- Full free Induction Training.
- Shadowing Training with experienced Care Worker
- Paid In-house Training once in employment.
- Free Uniform & supplies
- Employee Benefit Packages which include, discounts/savings at high street stores & supermarkets, cinemas, holiday savings and health & wellbeing offers/savings.
- Refer a Friend Incentives - Earn £200 for every friend successfully appointed*
- Paid Holidays / Government Pension
- Paid SVQ Training*
To apply, please submit CV or call the Recruitment Team on ##### ######Whilst we value your application, due to the high volume of interest in our opportunities, only applicants that meet the basic criteria of the role requirements will be considered.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
All posts are subject to Disclosure Scotland PVG vetting
*terms and conditions apply / Gender specific requirements are permitted under schedule 9, part 1 of the Equality Act 2010