Share this job on social:
About the job
CNC Setter Jobs in Chard, Somerset
Competitive Pay Rate DOE
£11.51 - £15.74 Per Hour
Are you seeking full time employment, working for a company that values its' workers and appreciates their hard work? Then look no further and apply for our positions today!
City Centre Recruitment are delighted to be assisting its' client based in Chard, Somerset. We are looking for an experienced CNC machinist to join their busy operation -
Due to a recent upturn in order levels we have positions available on our client's dayshift, double day shift and permanent late shift. All shifts operate over a 5 day 39 hour week. All positions are permanent.
Our client primarily operate Mazak, Doosan, Citizen, Star. Hardinge & XYZ machine tools and looking for candidates with knowledge of either FANUC, Mazatrol or Siemens control systems. Generally batches ranging from 1 off to 500 off which gives a varied and interesting workload and the opportunity to increase skills. Whilst the ideal applicant would have some programming knowledge, we would train candidates who have only previously set and operated.
Not sure about applying. Here are some great reasons to apply -
- Our Client is the area's largest and most progressive sub-contract manufacturing company
- Our Client operate from a modern air conditioned factory with great working conditions and exemplary Health & Safety systems
- Our Client operate a wide range of control systems allowing us to facilitate on-going skills development for our employees
- Over 50 modern CNC machine tools
- Wide range of control systems to suit all applicants and enabling on-going skills development ( Mazatrol / FANUC / Siemens / Heidenhein)
- Company pension
- Company profit sharing scheme which returns 10% of company profits to employee
- Reduced price gym membership
- Free corporate golf membership
- Child care vouchers
Successful applicants will be enthusiastic, punctual and eager to learn and gain new skills or build upon existing skills
These are PERMANENT POSITIONS - No temp - perm period.
Please apply with your CV
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK
As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer
City Centre Recruitment are acting as an employment business in relation to this CNC Setter Jobs in Chard, Somerset
To apply for these positions please register your CV via our website for an immediate interview and start for this CNC Setter Jobs in Chard, Somerset
City Centre Recruitment always review and process job applications as swiftly as possible. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 7 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful, but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities