Share this job on social:
About the job
Job title: Application Support Analyst
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mid-Level Application Support Analyst at a market-leading publishing firm based in Central London (Zone 1).
My client is an international company with offices across the UK and are seeking a highly driven, confident Application Support Analyst with a minimum of 2+ years commercial experience of Application Support .
This role is available on a permanent basis and as a Fixed Term Contract.
Application Support Analyst Responsibilities :
- Previous experience of working with bespoke applications
- Managing incidents and requests on SQL Server
- Writing SQL Queries
- Exposure to .Net/Web Support/ITIL is highly desirable
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Good communications skills are essential
- Previous experience working in the publishing industry is highly desirable
Application Support Analyst Skills:
- SQL Queries/Scripting Writing
- Bespoke applications
This is a customer/client facing role, so good communication skills are essential
Any experience of the publishing industry is highly desirable
Why Should You Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity for a Mid-Level Data Analyst that is looking to progress their career with a highly rewarding company as they continue to expand its global reach.
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry, at X4 Technology we cover all permanent and contract positions with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity.
SQL Server / SQL / SQL Queries / .Net / ITIL / Application Support / Web Support / Bespoke Applications