Job provided by Jarrodean
Share this job on social:
About the job
We are seeking a capable and experienced Band 5 Staff Nurse to join the team at our client's Hospice/Palliative Care Unit based in Central London ( Travelcard Zone 1 ). This role is within easy reach of TfL and National Rail services
This is a full-time post, but we are open to hearing from candidates seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity
This specialist 19 bedded unit offers comprehensive palliative care to a wide variety of patients with life-limiting illnesses. With the belief that their patients are entitled to live life to the fullest throughout their illness with dignity, empathy and respect - this unique London centre of excellence offers a very high standard of end-of-life nursing care.
Registered Nurse with full NMC registration.
A minimum of one year post-registration Palliative/End of life care experience.
Exceptional clinical, organisational and communication skills.
The additional benefits of working for this organisation include:
- Private medical cover, including dental
- A choice of pension schemes, including continuation of NHS pension if applicable
- A relocation package for applicants moving from outside London
- Gym membership, for you and your partner
- Critical illness and Life assurance cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee 'service excellence' recognition rewards
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans & 'cycle to work' 'scheme; helping you commute and keep fit for less
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Oncology & Palliative Care nursing staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy our detailed understanding of the complexity of Palliative Care nurse roles places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit ######.###
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.