Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you an experienced HR Advisor with an indepth and broad range of HR experience? Do you have a CIPD level 5 or extensive HR experience to an equivalent level 5? Are you looking for a new permanent job starting in the New Year within a busy HR team? If you have answered yes to these questions, then please read on or call me on ##### ######, as I would be very keen to discuss this opportunity with you in more detail.
*Will be discussed during interview process
As an experienced HR Advisor, you will be working in an HR team of 6. You will be very hands on in the HR generalist processes, taking responsibility and dealing with everything from employee relations, DBS applications, staff well being, employment law, systems projects, grievances etc.
Key responsibilities are;
- Managing recruitment including advertising, selection and interviewing
- Supporting the business with HR advice and process
- Leading investigations
- Managing and leading disciplinary and grievance meetings
- Supporting the HR Director with the management of HR budgets
- Supporting Line Managers with complex HR issues and advice
- Dealing with salary and benefit administration
- Ensuring that general HR advice regarding wellbeing and staff support is followed
- Assess GDPR processes within the HR department and suggest/implement necessary changes
- Support with investigation of a new HR portal and help manage implementation
Key skills and experience;
- Strong HR knowledge and experience, ideally with a CIPD level 5
- Excellent communicator and sensitive with information
- Able to adapt to the diverse range of situations and challenges you will be exposed to
- Strong level of numerical ability to support with manipulation of HR data and reports
- Sound knowledge and understanding of employment law, enabling you to form judgements and decisions with confidence
- Excellent use of MS Office
- Resilient and adaptable
- Self starter with the ability to hit the ground running
- Strong relationship and trust building skills
This is a permanent opportunity starting in January, with interviews being held on the 15th November. You will be required to have all of the skill, knowledge and experience mentioned in this advert as you will be forming an essential part of this busy HR team. Although not essential, you will ideally have a CIPD level 5. What is essential is the equivalent level of experience. You could come from any industry background for this opportunity, however if you have any experience of working within a public sector or education background, this would be an advantage. It would also be an advantage if youve experience of working alongside a Union.
The position is 37 hours per week Monday to Friday and the salary will be dependant upon experience, although will be between £27,000 and £30,000 per annum.
Please call the branch or apply now for further information.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.