Job provided by Luton Bennett
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Graduate Project Manager (Electrical UPS)
£22,000 to £25,000 Depending on experience + Pension + Healthcare + Car (after initial period) + fast growth in role and remuneration on successful performance in the role.
Graduate Project Manager sought within a growing and successful specialist in the power industry. This role is offering comprehensive training and development with quick progression reflected in significant growth in earning potential.
The role will be suited to relevant Graduates and those with recent industry experience in an electrical projects/engineering capacity. You will hold a relevant electrical engineering degree and have the desire to move into a project management role. It is highly important you are a confident communicator and have a commercial awareness. You will be in a fast paced environment and will need strong organisational skills. Those with the desire to progress further could emerge into more senior roles including technical sales and support roles with direct customer liaison at a senior level.
The role will be based within the Sheffield office location for approximately 90% of the time with occasional site visits. You will receive in depth training and support and external courses will be supported where appropriate to the role.
The business have a national client base and have experienced a period of growth recruiting across all major functions within the business. This is a challenging and progressive opportunity for an electrical engineering Graduate with the desire to make their mark in an organisation.
The Role in brief:
- Liaise with clients to coordinate projects and make any adjustments from standard procedures required in line customer specifications.
- Coordinate workloads of installation engineering team nationally.
- Support internal teams and customers on technical questions/issues.
- Undergo ongoing training and development towards a full Project Manager role.
The Person required:
- Graduate in a relevant electrical engineering discipline.
- Either a new Graduate or those with recent experience in an electrical engineering/projects capacity.
- Strong communicator with commercial awareness and desire to progress within a growing business.