MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - MECHANICALLY BIASED
£36,066 + Pension, Childcare Vouchers
Multi-Skilled maintenance engineer – Mechanically Biased
Shift: Monday & Tuesday, 6.00am to 6.30pm, Friday 6.00am - 4.30pm and Saturday 6.00am to 2.30pm
Benefits: Childcare vouchers, Generous Holiday, Pension, Sick-pay and More
Currently looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Mechanically Biased to join a leading organisation based in the Manchester Location.
About the Role of a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Mechanically Biased:
- Working as part of the maintenance team to ensure that all plant equipment and machinery on site are operating efficiently with the minimum amount of downtime and they are kept in safe and good mechanical working order.
- Ensure safe working at all times with a right first time every time by everyone attitude to produce a cost effective, quality product whilst adhering to the Company's policies and procedures.
Main Responsibilitiesof a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Mechanically Biased:
- Carry out the necessary maintenance operations to all plant equipment and machinery in line with Company requirements.
- Respond in a timely manner to all breakdown situations to minimise plant downtime.
- Carry out all planned preventative maintenance as requested.
- Ensure that all plant and machinery is kept in a good working and clean condition.
- Assist with the installation of new plant equipment.
- Maintain and monitor the machines and equipment to enable them to achieve their budgeted outputs at the required quality levels.
- Ensure that all machine guards are fitted correctly in accordance with H&S requirements.
Essential experience of a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Mechanically Biased:
- ONC in Mechanical engineering
- Electrical qualification to show competency
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Full mechanical apprenticeship
- IT Literate
Desirable experience of a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Mechanically Biased:
- HNC in Mechanical engineering
- Health & Safety qualification (IOSH)
Posted 137 days ago