Import Night Operations
Import Night Operations associate required to join large sized forwarder.
You will be reporting to the Night Operations Supervisor/Operations Manager
Main duties include but not limited to:
- Supporting the Export/Import/Transport function.
- Create MAWB
- Create export entries
- Label and prepare shipment for export
- Provide clear and accurate information regarding the handling of the shipments especially when shipments are delayed
- Communicate with airlines and handling facilities.
- Create Import/Export Entries
- Control Night drivers with regards to collections from Customers, Airline and Rail companies
- Telephone communication
- Email communication
- Fax communication Work with:
- Customer Services
Hours: Wednesday - Friday 19:00-03:30 (30 minute Break) Salary is between GBP25,000-GBP30,000 Per annum
The ideal Candidate will have: Pharma/temp controlled experience but not essential Must be CRB Checked (5 Year checkable history) Must be level D/Co (Cargo Operative) security trained. We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role. If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.
Posted 142 days ago