Share this job on social:
About the job
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£31,788 + Overtime available (1.5X) + Benefits Package
Week 1: Monday- Thursday 6.00am - 2.00pm Friday 6.00am-1.00pm
Week 2: Monday- Thursday 2.00pm - 10.30am Friday 1.00pm - 5.30pm
Electrical Maintenance Engineer required by a rapidly expanding company in the pharmaceutical industry. You'll be tasked with planned and reactive maintenance across two different departments and 14 fast paced lines. You'll also be part of a friendly environment with a company that looks after their engineers.
The ideal Electrical Maintenance Engineer will have experience in an FMCG environment such as food or pharmaceuticals but all fast-paced industries are encouraged to apply. You will be an electrically biased engineer who has had experience with machinery such as conveyors and packing lines.
This employer really values a work life balance - there is some voluntary overtime available although most staff choose to solely work their core hours.
- Reactive and planned maintenance with some project work included
- Working on a range of machinery such as conveyors, packing lines and leaflet machines
- Fast paced manufacturing environment
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance experience within manufacturing or packaging (FMCG or Pharmaceutical advantageous)
- 17th Edition beneficial