Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
A commercial Digital Account Manager from the Birmingham area is needed to join this well-established fully integrated Marketing Agency to help elevate their Digital offering.
SALARY: £34,000 to £38,000 plus OTE
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Birmingham, Smethwick, Edgbaston, West Bromwich, Dudley, Stourbridge, West Midlands
JOB SPECIFICATION: Digital Account Manager - Fully Integrated Marketing Agency
Our client is looking for a Digital Account Manager to join their award-winning agency who have been established for more than 30 years.
Ideally, the successful candidate will understand the importance of attracting new business through traditional account management techniques.
Importantly, the successful Digital Account Manager will be responsible for:
· Advising on best Digital practices across SEO, PPC and Social Media.
· Educating the client on the agencies core offering by up selling through various channels.
· Working among the wider team to help assist in the delivery of key projects to the client and coordinating the digital communications.
· Gaining a solid understanding of a clients' business and use this knowledge to make recommendations and proposals.
· Where necessary, provide support in presentations, by carrying out relevant research and attending meetings with prospects.
Overall, the Digital Account Manager must be passionate about all things Digital and will ultimately head up their digital offering.
REQUIREMENTS: Digital Account Manager - Fully Integrated Marketing Agency
To be truly successful in this Digital Account Manager's role you will have proven success of increasing revenues through strategic account management and new business activities. You will have an in-depth knowledge of the full Digital mix, and the creativity and knowledge to turn client briefs into award winning campaigns.
Therefore, the Account Manager will have the following skills and experience:
· Experience in an agency setting, growing existing accounts by up-selling and adding value throughout the process.
· A solid understanding of digital processes and trends throughout the industry to increase the agency's current digital offering.
· Experience of managing a range creative and digital projects from brief to delivery.
· Commercially minded to build their own client base, by developing current account and identifying new business opportunities.
· The ability to build effective partnerships with clients and colleagues alike.
The company are a fully integrated marketing agency who have been established in Birmingham for over 30 years. They are experts within their fields, and pride themselves on the knowledge and value they bring to their client's campaigns. Consequently, they are looking to bring a Digital Account Manager into their team, who can match their passion and enthusiasm for marketing.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Digital Marketing Managers, Digital Account Managers, PPC Managers, Digital Managers, Digital Strategy Managers, PPC Account Managers, Senior Online Marketing Managers, SEO Managers, SEO Specialists, Digital Specialist
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Joel Barnett quoting Digital Account Manager - Fully Integrated Marketing Agency and reference JKB15104 to DD: +44 ##### ######Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 ##### ######. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.