CORPORATE TRAVEL CONSULTANT SABRE, OUT OF HOURS
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE BASIC
As the professional and experienced Out of Hours, Corporate Travel Consultant you are it will be your responsibility to organise all travel arrangements for Executive level clients. You will use Sabre daily and have an exceptional experience on the system, you will need to be flexible should bookings need to be completed before the closure of your workday. You will work an excellent Out of Hours shift pattern: 7 work days over two week periods, so a lot of time off, but 12 hour shifts (11 work hours, 1 unpaid break hour).
The company is an industryleading travel technology company. They are forward thinking and value the opinion of each and every employee which makes this position in their travel division an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate.
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO I NEED?
* Extensive Corporate Travel Experience booking complex itineraries and excellent fares knowledge
* Excellent Sabre skills
* Excellent ticketing, rebooking and reissue experience as you will be the main emergency contact
* Organised, analytical, flexible, excellent time management and communication skills
* Punctual with an excellent attendance record
* Positive and professional
* Flexible to working hours if needed
* Must have experience dealing with Executive level
WHATS IN IT FOR ME?
In return, you will see a very competitive basic, and lots of free time.
Lee van Staden is recruiting this Out of Hours Corporate Travel Consultant in London role Click to apply
Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the country where the vacancy exists. We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Progressive Travel Recruitment (a trading name of Progressive Personnel Ltd., est. 2005) is a leading international travel and hospitality recruitment company with offices in the UK, USA, Canada, United Arab Emirates, South Africa and The Maldives.
Posted 23 days ago