Job provided by Fawkes & Reece
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
It is the responsibility of the Repair Technician to manage all elements assigned to them in a professional and safe manner.
Generally reporting to the Facilities Manager or Principle Engineer, the role will involve proactively managing planned and reactive work orders and liaising with the Customer Support Centre to close out work orders and enable effective communications into the team and the Customer.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Ensure PDAs are used to maximum effect in managing the close out of planned and reactive work orders
- Proactively use the Maximo CAFM platform to improve operating efficiency.
- Ensure that the systems are also used to full effect to support our Customers business objectives
- Support the Facilities Manager in implementing the successful management strategy for the Account.
- Comply with the systems established to support the operational needs of the Account to optimise the management of all planned and reactive works
- Where necessary, work with Suppliers to deliver excellence in service into our Customers
- Proactively manage feedback of information back into Maximo through effective use of the PDAs
- Understand the financial requirements of the Account.
- Support the Facilities Manager and Commercial teams in managing the finances of the Account
- Support the commercial team in developing quotes/business cases for out of scope/additional works
- Manage entry of cost information (time and materials) into Maximo through effective use of the PDAs
Qualifications: Must have C&G in a/c and refrigeration or equivalent
IPAF and PASMA an advantage
Relevant Experience: Experience in mobile and retail ppm/ reactive maintenance required.
please contact Natalie Carr ##### #####@######.### for more information