Job provided by Amida Ltd
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Programme Manager Construction & Property
Government Property Projects
Fit out / Refurbishment Values £1m £10m
This is not an IT role it is a delivery Project and programme management role within construction and Property Projects.
Amida have an immediate requirement for multiple Programme Managers for a Government office for property working for a global consultancy that has retained the contract of works. This is an immediate start for a freelance individual however permanent application will be considered too.
Essentially this centralised body consolidates supply and demand of property meaning a joined up approach to how they accommodate staff between departments.. Essentially it stops waste in the system where previously departments sat on vast space while other departments rented new space.
The Programme Manager will need t o have:
. There is a Programmes Management Office that provides some of the functions of a traditional PMO, mainly related to resourcing and board secretariat. A key element will be the creation of a Hubs 2 PMO that binds all delivery portfolios and projects with common processes and standards, driving controlled delivery and managing risk. To achieve this the Hubs PMO will have the following objectives:
- To provide consistent Management Information (MI) and Reporting, including tailored solutions to suit the specific requirement of programme governance and decision making. To be a single source of truth for reporting and MI.
- To create a distinct interface between Hubs projects and departments (represented by Client Solutions) for alignment of Hubs programme schedules, assumptions, dependencies and to manage change.
- To embed appropriate tools and systems to facilitate Hubs Programme delivery and information collection.
- To effectively manage delivery risk and issues and, risk and issue escalation.
- To be an enabler to delivery through collaboration, consultation and constructive challenge.
The Project Initiation (PI) team requires a Hubs PMO that can:
- Facilitate programme reporting and integration activities and work to provide an impartial voice for the Hubs Programme.
- Build Client trust in the Hubs Programme and drive continuous improvement across the projects and portfolios and support feedback to innovate PMO processes moving to leaner and more accessible ways of working.
- Provide oversight of alignment and integration activity supporting Hubs Programme strategic objectives.
So if you have fit the above criteria and have Strong fitout background, are client facing and ideally have some public sector client experience? The please sent your application to #####@######.###
This role requires a Programme Manager from a Construction and Property background. Previous experience working for a Public Sector client or for a consultancy working for Public sector clients is highly desirable.
This can be a freelance or permanent role, if you are applying as a Freelancer then please include your availability and Day rate with your application.