Job provided by Wallace Hind Selection
Share this job on social:
About the job
The position of Head of Product Development & Innovation is a blank sheet, a new role working in a brilliantly fast paced Fintech, Billing, Carrier and Payments environment. This role will enable you to work from home, spending 1 day a week in the office in Northampton.
BENEFITS: Large Company Benefits
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, Peterborough, Leicester, Market Harborough, Warwickshire
JOB SPECIFICATION: Head of Product & Innovation - FinTech / DCB / Payment Solutions
As the lead Product specialist, you will be responsible for reviewing the entire offering with the task of developing a best in class end to end product life cycle. You will be responsible for ensuring our market leading product is consistently ahead of the game.
We're evolving on a daily basis so we need you to breathe a "what's next mentality" and help drive our product offering into a new era, so we stay ahead of our competition.
Here is what we expect you'll get involved with from day one:
· Develop and create a new product offering that will wow existing and new customers by making their processes easier and secure.
· Developing a fully disruptive product offering to stay ahead of the game.
· Develop the future product strategy and vision.
· Work directly with customers to understand how our products can evolve.
· Work with design to create a brilliant UX and UI for our product.
As the Head of Product and Innovation, you'll need and possess:
· Demonstrable product management experience working in high tech and evolving environments
· An entrepreneurial spirit and genuine ambition
· Experience delivering customer focused products to market
· An understanding of mobile, content, digital, carrier payments.
Who we are:
We are a business who ensures seamless and safe payment solutions across mobile, on-line and content environments. We're ground breaking in our field and boast an unrivalled and leading brand client portfolio. We specialise in digital content billing and payment carrier services, so you'll find yourself working with some of the most recognised consumer and retail led brands on the planet.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Product Manager, Head of Product Management, Product Development Manager, Product Innovation Manager
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Philip Monkman quoting Head of Product & Innovation - FinTech / DCB / Payment Solutions and reference PM15281 to DD: +44 ##### ######Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 ##### ######. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.