Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Trainee Motorcycle Business Manager
Salary: £20,000 - £40,000 (dependent of experience)
Location: Chiswick Honda, 4 Power Road, Chiswick, London, W4 5YT
Hours: Monday to Sunday on a rota basis - between the hours of 8:30am and 7:00pm.
About the Company :
Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise dealer group representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan, Skoda & Kia in West London & Hertfordshire. Norton Way Group will soon celebrate its 30 th anniversary and in 2017 the group placed in the AM top 30 biggest dealer groups in the UK.
The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and 'being the best'. We recognise our employees are our most valuable asset, we aim to create an environment where everyone feels valued, happy and motivated to succeed and grow with the business
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Manager to join our busy Honda motorcycle sales management team. To be successful in this position you must have the drive and passion to motivate and inspire the sales team, being adaptable, capable and willing to carry out all roles and responsibilities within the sales department. Customers are at the heart of everything we do, building relationships and loyalty so customers come back time and time again, as such the ability to be hands on and deliver exceptional levels of customer satisfactions is a must.
About the Trainee Motorcycle Business Manager Role:
- Support the sales team, second facing and negotiating with customers
- Market and actively sell vehicles to maximise sales and ensure all targets and KPI's are achieved
- Management and motivation of the sales department staff
- Promote the sale of accessories and service packages.
- Provide and monitor performance figures, statistics and plans
Trainee Motorcycle Business Manager Requirements:
- Experience in automotive sales is essential, this role will ideally suit someone who regularly exceeds their targets and is looking to take the next step in their career
- A full UK motorcycle licence
- Driven to exceed set sales targets and KPI's
- Ability to lead by example
- Exceptional interpersonal and team skills
- Committed to delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- Experience in a Management Role would be preferred
Trainee Motorcycle Business Manager Benefits:
- A superior remuneration package
- Staff company car scheme, 2 cars available
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) plus the option to purchase up to 5 days additional holiday days.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK.
- Preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts.
If you meet the Trainee Motorcycle Business Manager requirements and feel the role would be a good fit, then please apply today!