Head Chef, country dining pub
£25k per year + bonus and benefits
Menus are a mixture of core menu items and local daily specials, but all created from fresh food and local suppliers.
We require someone who will ensure optimum profitability through delivering high food standards while adhering to the company processes & procedures to create a positive experience for all our customers.
As a Head Chef of this exciting role, you will:
* Lead the kitchen in delivering an outstanding level of service
* Manage budgets and GP in keeping with the set targets
* Ensure the highest level of compliance regarding Health & Safety regulations
* Develop, drive and inspire the kitchen team
* Manager and maintain an excellent stock control and wastage records
Flexibility regarding working days and hours is a key requirement.
Previous experience in a similar style venue is required either as Head or Sous Chef. Experience with a fresh food menu is essential.
Your own transport is essential due to location.
Salary 25k, annual bonus on hitting KPIs, great company benefits, with a mix of split and straights shifts over 5 days.
Full eligibility to work in the UK is required
Posted 14 days ago