Job provided by Tesco
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Look after our colleagues:
•You will ensure that all of your store team are fully trained.
•You will promote and encourage teamwork in your store.
•You will have a clear understanding of how your team are performing and there are plans in place to support performance.
•You ensure your team are supported and enjoy their job.
Look after our customers:
•You ensure your team are smart and ready for work.
•You stick to my shops “Congestion plan”.
•You coach your team to be helpful and friendly.
•You coach your team to serve our customers as quick as possible.
•You ensure the shop is always full.
•You ensure the shop is always clean.
•You ensure the shop is priced correctly.
Look after the business:
•You deliver great retail standards.
•You ensure to have a safe and legal store.
•You strive for the store to have a Blue/Green steering wheel, and strong KPI’s.
•You are a great representative for the One Stop brand.
•You lead safety awareness in store, following all security procedures to ensure all colleagues and customers are kept safe.
•You don’t sell food that is of poor quality and is always in date.
- You will talk to your colleagues, share knowledge, experiences and best practice.
- You are warm and welcoming with customers and colleagues, putting people at the heart of everything you do.
- You take time to see, hear and recognise others, building strong relationships.
- You act quickly making decisions based on what is right for the customer and colleagues.
- You thrive on change and take people with you to deliver it.
- You have energy and drive to deliver beyond expectations.
- You know how to be at your best.
- You keep your eyes open looking for opportunities to improve my department and store.
- You share ideas and encourage your colleagues to do the same.
Our business was built with a simple mission – to be the champion for customers, helping them to enjoy a better quality of life and an easier way of living. This hasn't changed. Customers want great products at great value which they can buy easily and it's our job to deliver this in the right way for them.
- Colleague Discount Card (including a second card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.
- An annual bonus scheme where you could achieve up to 3.5% of eligible 2017/18 earnings.
- Childcare Vouchers
- Share Schemes
- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & - Tesco Bank
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
- Sunday and Out of Hours premiums available