Hook, Hampshire, England
£25k - 30k per year
Ready for the recognition and rewards you deserve? We don't just talk about putting employees first. We know that Priory wouldn't exist without their combined energy, expertise and effort. So we invest heavily in training, provide first-class support, promote collaborative teamwork and give everyone on our team the opportunities and resources to achieve their full potential.
Mildmay Oaks is a low secure and locked rehabilitation service for men with learning disability and autism spectrum disorder, and for women with learning disability.
We are 2 minutes from Winchfield Train Station and we offer a taxi service in the winter to and from the station.
We are currently looking to recruit a Workforce coordinator to join our team.
Reporting into the Director of Clinical Services (DoCS), this role will be responsible for managing the ward rosters for Nurses & HCA's, including booking overtime, bank workers and agency workers to ensure shifts are safely staffed
Duties will involve;
- Ensuring that the Priory internal rostering system is updated for all the wards in the hospital
- Ensuring permanent employees are rostered a minimum 4-6 weeks in advance
- Obtain Bank worker availability
- Site liaison for temporary agency bookings
- Ensure all hours are updated on the system in line with payroll
- Good standard of general education with GCSE or equivalent in maths and English
- NVQ level 4 or equivalent in Business Management
- Competent in the use of software including Microsoft office
- High standard of written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally experience at roster management but not essential
- Healthcare experience desirable
- Experience of working in a standalone role
- Experience of working in a fast paced, changing environment and demonstrable experience of managing own workload in this environment.
About us From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.
Disclosure All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Posted 32 days ago