Credit Control Clerk
Duties and responsibilities
* To communicate daily in a professional manner with customers, team members and other key stakeholders.
* Collecting outstanding debts in a timely and efficient manner
* Actively chasing outstanding debts by email and phone calls
* Responsibility and accountability for a ledger as prescribed by line manager.
* Process all receipts on the system and file paperwork accordingly.
* Allocating payments to the system
* Producing monthly statements
* Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
* Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
Qualifications and key skills
* Education - minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) including Maths and English
* Ability and flexibility to work as part of a team and on own initiative
* Microsoft office suite including word/ excel/ outlook
* Previous experience (minimum 3 years )as a credit control clerk or similar within a fast moving, dynamic business and environment
Salary is from 22-25k depending on experience
Email me your CV to email@example.com if you are interested.
If you havent heard from us within 7 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful this time **
Posted 17 days ago